Our suite of Treasury Management services allows businesses to minimize internal administration and maximize use of excess funds. We work directly with you to meet your specific business needs and provide intuitive Treasury Management solutions.
i-BusinessBanking is an integrated online business banking treasury management application that provides your business access to an extensive array of account information, wherever and whenever you want. i-Business-Banking allows account reporting, payment initiations and file downloads and uploads, all with the click of a mouse. i-Business Banking services include:
- Access information for all of your accounts, including those at other banks
- Balance Reporting and Transaction Reporting
- Online Loan Transaction History
- View Check Images
- Positive Pay
- Initiate Stop Payments
- ACH Disbursements and Collections
- Domestic and International Wire Transfers
- Internal Account-to-Account Transfers
- Financial Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Loan Payments
- Upload files from your internal system’s accounting software to i-BusinessBanking (such as ACH payroll information and checks issued file for Positive Pay)
- Download reports from i-BusinessBanking to your computer such as EDI information, ACH return reports, and reconciliation reports
- The Quick Books download feature allows you to download bank account information from i-BusinessBanking to your accounting software
Our remote deposit capture service provides you with an easy, fast and convenient way to send your deposits to the bank electronically, without having to leave your office. With i-BusinessCaptureTM, you won’t have to travel to the bank to deposit checks, saving money and giving you more time to focus on your business. It will also accelerate the availability of funds.
Special imaging scanners are installed at your offices to scan your checks and transmit the images directly to the bank for deposit into your account.
How it Works
It’s a simple and fast process with 3 easy steps:
- Log onto the bank’s secure i-BusinessCapture site
- Feed your check into the scanner
Features and Benefits
- Reduces paperwork by eliminating the need for paper deposit slips
- No need to travel to the bank to make your deposit
- Improves check deposit research ability
- Our technology specialists will procure and install all equipment
- Allows users ability to run reports to capture deposit information
- Can be used as a fully integrated accounts receivable tool with existing accounting package
Receive up to $3.75 Million in FDIC insurance with our MaxSafe® Deposit Account.
The MaxSafe Account is designed for those seeking a Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Money Market Account (MMA) with additional FDIC insurance. MaxSafe is an innovative and unmatched investment alternative that provides up to 15 times the FDIC security of a traditional banking deposit.
How can we offer this unparalleled level of protection? By depositing your funds across a group of our fifteen affiliated community banks. Fifteen banks mean fifteen times the usual $250,000 level of FDIC maximum protection. We also make things simple by providing one summary statement and one 1099 form at tax time.
MaxSafe® Certificate of Deposit
• Automatically renewable, fixed-rate Certificate of Deposit (of a chosen term) with FDIC insurance of up to $3.75 million per titled account.
• Available for consumers, businesses and not-for-profits. It is not currently available for IRA’s, however.
• A minimum opening deposit of $100,000 is required.
MaxSafe® Money Market Account
• FDIC insurance of up to $3.75 million per titled account.
• 6 pre-authorized transfers and/or withdrawals per month, of which 3 may be by draft or similar order payable to a third party
• Available for consumers, businesses and not-for-profits.
• A minimum opening deposit of $250,000 is required.
• A minimum service charge of $75 will be assessed if the balance falls below $250,000.
For more information, please stop by the bank and speak with a personal banker. For more information on FDIC Insurance coverage, please visit www.fdic.gov.
Wintrust’s payment solutions offer you ways to expand your payment options. This will increase your sales, cash flow and customer base.
Give your customers more payment options with Wintrust’s Merchant Payment Processing. This service, offered via FIS Merchant Services, enables credit card payments to help increase your sales revenue and expand your customer base.
Electronic payments can account for a large portion of your sales. That’s why it’s so important to choose the right payment processor. With our Merchant Payment Processing, whether your transactions are retail or business-to-business, our dedicated team of experts can help you grow your business and meet all your payment processing needs.
Features and Benefits
- All major credit and debit cards
- Check processing services to convert paper checks to electronic payments
- Gift cards and stored value cards
- Detailed monthly statement via paper or on-line
- Marketing support materials
- Terminal and software training and installation
- 24/7 toll-free comprehensive customer support
- Easy to use point of sale equipment
We offer a comprehensive menu of international banking services to help you compete around the globe. Our team of experienced in-house professionals will meet all of your International Banking needs.
- Foreign Exchange:
- Over 80 currencies traded
- Spot and Forward contracts
- Up-to-the-minute rates on our stand alone web-based platform
- FX Loans
- Trade Finance:
- Import Letters of Credit
- Export Letters of Credit
- Bankers Acceptance Financing
- Standby Letters of credit
- Documentary Collections
- International trade advisory services
- Letter of Credit and payment terms structuring
- Foreign buyer and vendor credit reporting
- Risk mitigation
- SWIFT Address:
- WBTCUS44 - under Wheaton Bank & Trust Company, a Wintrust Community Bank
For more information about Wintrust International Services, please contact Tom Beube, Director International Services, at (312) 291-2904.